mardi 4 novembre 2008

My first ATC!


I was not familiar with Artist Trading Card until Lychee introduces me to this world. But what is ATC? According to Wikipedia, "Artist Trading Cards are individual art miniatures which pass hand to hand. They are 2.5 by 3.5 inch size (64 x 89 mm), same as baseball cards and collectible card games. There are, however, certain conventions usually observed by those who make and trade these cards, such as the expectation that they be traded, not sold, and that they be created as unique works or small limited editions of prints."

We’ve decided to twist the rules a little bit and GIVE an ATC to the first person that will buy one of our three dolls we are working on right now.

So I made my first ATC and I really enjoy it! It was a mix of pastel and back ink on Vellum Bristol paper acid free, 300 Series, 100 lb. I even volunteer to make the two other we are aiming to produce! I even joint Flickr Groups to trade some cards in the future. I’ll keep you posted with my work in this area soon.

Aucun commentaire: