dimanche 5 octobre 2008

My Autumn Button

It's already fall... YAY! I used to hate the season. But not anymore! I have found a way to enjoy it: accessories! This may sound silly to some but I love leg warmers and beanies so much that at one point during the summer, I wished it was colder so that I could sport them...

Fall is also great because we get to feature my favourite fabric button from our shop, My Autumn Button. It was the first fabric button I ever assembled (before the birth of Carotte & Lychee!) and to this day, I find its colours and retro-like pattern to be the most charming..!


With the leaves changing colours, Caroline and I thought it would be a good time to take new photos of My Autumn Button. And this post is dedicated to my personal favourites :)

Happy Autumn!

- lychee

Aucun commentaire: